Background & Credentials
- I am a licensed Clinical Psychologist trained at the prestigious Ruprecht-Karls-University of Heidelberg. My special focus during my M.A. was Clinical Psychology and Psychosomatics.
- Upon completion of the PhD-program in East-West-Psychology I have been awarded a Ph.D. by the California Institute for Integral Studies in San Francisco. My training at CIIS has added an integrative, holistic understanding to my clinical practice. My therapeutic approach has been influenced by Intercultural and Contemplative Psychotherapy. I am aware of the crucial importance of intercultural competence and communication when working with people from diverse cultural backgrounds.
- I completed my Postgraduate Psychodynamic Psychotherapy training at the Berlin Academy of Psychotherapy.
- I have professional experience in the areas of Psychiatry, Psychosomatics and Psychotherapy.
- Berufsverband Deutscher Psychologinnen und Psychologen (BDP) / Association of German Psychologists
- Deutsche Psychotherapeuten Vereinigung (DPtV) /German Association of Psychotherapists
- Verband Psychologischer Psychotherapeutinnen und Psychotherapeuten (VPP) / Association of Psychological Psychotherapists
- Deutsche Fachgesellschaft für Tiefenpsychologisch fundierte Psychotherapie (DFT) / German Association for Psychodynamic Psychotherapy